Jospong &
Group
of Companies
Recent News
  • Union Savings and Loans Picks Global Award

    read more...
  • Zoompak Transfer Stations – Another plus for The Jospong Group of companies

    read more...
  • Zoomlion Group partakes in Waste Expo 2015 – Las Vagas

    read more...


  • - J. A Plant Pool Gh Ltd

    J. A Plant Pool Gh Ltd, is a private limited liability company focused on being the first choice for mining and construction equipment, transport related products and services in the markets we serve. We provide high quality mining and construction equipment, transport- related products and excellent service in a timely, cost effective and customer – friendly manner to increase shareholder value.


    - J. A Plant Pool Gh Ltd

  • - C.A. Nzema Oil and Gas

    C. A. Nzema Oil and Gas Ltd. is combining state of the Art technology and exceptional Teamwork to deliver uncompromising performance and Innovative solutions to the emerging Oil and Gas Industry in Ghana. C. A. Nzema Oil and Gas Ltd. make safety an essential part of its culture and the responsibility of every employee."


    - C.A. Nzema Oil and Gas

    - Appointed Time Screen Printing

    We introduce Appointed Time Screen Printing to your establishment. Our company, a subsidiary of the Jospong Group of Companies, also a member of the prestigious Ghana Club 100, was registered in 2003 with the aim of delivering superior quality branded promotional merchandises and gift items to individuals, public and private organizations in Ghana at relatively competitive prices.”


    - Appointed Time Screen Printing

    -Great Consolidated Diamond Limited

    The need for mineral extraction and production is an essential activity of modern society. We in Great Consolidated Diamond Limited (GCDL) believe that mining in Ghana can be great source of employment opportunities for our youth and can be great source of wealth for the rapid development of our country.


    -Great Consolidated Diamond Limited

    - Millennium Insurance Company Limited

    Millennium Insurance Company Limited (MIC) is a private limited liability Company licensed as an insurer by the National Insurance Commission to underwrite non-life insurance business in accordance with the Insurance Law 2006, Act 724.

     


    - Millennium Insurance Company Limited

    - Subah Infosolutions

    Subah Infosolutions is a leading IT and Telecommunications solution provider in Ghana. The company is a member of the Jospong Group. Subah’s business strategy seeks to explore a combination of world-class collaboration with leading technology companies for joint execution of projects and knowledge transfer through direct recruitment of skilled professionals.

     


    - Subah Infosolutions

    - Union Savings and loans

    Union is one of the oldest savings and loans companies in Ghana .It was registered in 1989 under the Company’s code of 1963 (Act 179). In 2006 and 2009, 90% and the remaining 10% of the company was acquired by the Jospong Group of Companies respectively. Following the acquisition, the company’s paid capital has increased steadily above the regulatory requirement of GHS 7 million, making it one of the most solvent Savings and Loans Companies in Ghana.

     


    - Union Savings and loans

    - Zoomlion Ghana Limited

    Zoomlion Ghana Limited is a giant in the waste management as well as environmental sanitation business in Ghana and Africa as a whole. The company which was formed in 2006 with a few numbers of staff now has a total core staff of 3,000 and manages over 85,000 workers under various forms of Public Private Partnerships (PPP).

     


    - Zoomlion Ghana Limited

    - AISAWM - KNUST

    The waste management industry is seriously underdeveloped and untapped in Ghana as well as many West African countries. Ghana’s rapid economic growth, is resulting in the generation of increased human and industrial waste. Over the years, there has been growing recognition of the inability of traditional waste management systems to cope with the volumes of waste generated daily around us.

     


    - AISAWM - KNUST

    - Accra Compost

    Accra Compost and Recycling Plant Limited was set up to facelift the provision of waste management services in the country. The Plant is set up to provide integrated processing and management of liquid and solid waste including domestic waste, hospital waste, industrial waste and e-waste.

     


    - Accra Compost

    Dr. Joseph Siaw Agyepong  - Group Executive Chairman

    “We are propelled by two giant sails that drive our businesses. The first drives our businesses beyond the West African sub-region where we want to expand our existing brands. The second anchors us here in the West African sub-region where we want to explore emerging markets by innovating new products and services.”


    Dr. Joseph Siaw Agyepong - Group Executive Chairman