Saif & Jos is a member of Jospong Group of Companies. Located in Dubai, it commenced operations in 1995. Because of the advantage of the location i.e. the fast development and the establishment of the economic status in Dubai, Saif & Jos General Trading L.L.C. has opened its doors to all the investors and businessmen who wants to be part of a challenging world and keeping pace with the break neck speed of development in the region, we have always strived to give the best to our customers in the Middle East, Africa and other regions, coupling competitive prices with efficient service.
To be the leading Conglomerate for UAE, Middle East and West Africa business connections and to add substantial value to the economic development of the countries we operate in. Our Mission
Our mission is to provide our clients with the best quality and service possible, with cutting-edge technology and professional knowledge and experience to meet the highest expectations of client satisfaction in a way which provides our shareholders with an attractive return on their investment and which builds a value driven organization Our Core Values
• Saif and Jos values excellence and entrepreneurship, transparency, trust and commitment, continuous development, adherence to local law and respect for the people and culture.
• Environmental sensitivity has been a part of Saif and Jos L.L.C.’s character. Saif & Jos ensure that all its raw materials, products and working conditions are environmentally friendly and conform to the highest international standards.
• Rights of the employees and human rights are respected by Saif & Jos. While evaluating the performance of employees, Saif & Jos conduct itself professionally and takes into consideration the efficiency criteria of the employee according to working situation and study. Our Services
• Import & Export
• Company Representation Saif and Jos Co. LLC, together with the Jospong Group, JUBA City Council (South Sudan) and Qatar Security & Guarding Services Co. plan to develop and improve projects in the following industries; waste management, oil & gas, compost assembly and recycling. Saif & Jos is your gate to Africa and the GCC.
If you are thinking, planning or already running businesses in these regions we are the partner you're looking for.
Road Safety Management Services limited (RSML) is a wholly-owned Ghanaian company which specializes in road safety management through the use of electronic traffic, security and safety solutions to counter the threats of security and provide around-the-clock surveillance on our road.
To significantly reduce the incidence of motor accidents in Ghana through the utilization of modern road traffic regulation equipment and methods to ensure the utmost safety, security and comfort of all road users in Ghana. Our Vision
To grow and become the leading road safety and security management and top class highway service organization in AFRICA by 2016. RSMSL works in collaboration with a team of international affiliates that boasts of vast experiences and technical expertise in the industry throughout the world. Drawing on vast resources of our partners, RSMSL is well equipped and endowed with the requisite human and logistical resources to rise up to the challenges confronting the road transport sector of the economy. Our Key Partner
RSMSL’s key partner, Turbo Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. Known in professional circles as “Turbosecurity” is well known in India as a top class security outfit with expertise in designing and developing all kinds of security, surveillance, and traffic control and enforcement systems. Founded in 1986, Turbo has supplied and installed over 75000 security and surveillance systems throughout India and abroad. They are noted for the development, manufacture, installation, marketing and maintenance of a broad spectrum of security equipment such as: • CCTV systems as turnkey projects
• Red Speed Enforcement Systems
• All types of Laser and Doppler-based speed measuring equipment
• Breath Analyzer
• Surveillance Systems
• Mobile Traffic Law Enforcement Vehicles (interceptors)
• Road Disaster Management Vehicles and systems
• Variable Message Display Systems
• Wireless and Fiber optic-based CCTV monitoring system
• Access Control System, Intruder Alarm System, Building Automated System, Perimeter Security System, etc. RSMSL services;
RSMSL believes that with the application of technology-driven systems in road traffic management, the rate at which RTCs occur on our roads can be reduced to the barest minimum. On the basis of our vast experience, technical expertise and up-to-date technological resources in this area, RSMSL is going to provide a broad array of road safety services to the country on a BOT basis under a public-private partnership scheme. The services will involve; • Financing the supply, installation, operation and maintenance of a network of traffic cameras to check excessive speeding on our roads and hold apprehended offending motorists.
• Financing the building, operation and maintenance of a vehicle recovery and towing service on highways for rapid removal and recovery of accident or broken down vehicles on the road.
• Financing the building of rest stops on all the major roads in collaboration with the relevant Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs). This is aimed at providing motorists with driving breaks so as to reduce RTCs attributed to fatigue.
These rest stops will also serve as service centers equipped with eco-and family-friendly facilities and will offer quick service dining, coffee, convenience retail, tourism information and fully-furnished washrooms.
Salt mining is an important economic potential, of Keta. Vast opportunities abound in this area of economic activity and if fully exploited, the salt requirements of the West African sub-region could be met from this Municipality. Through a public private partnership between government of Ghana and ENTREPRENEURS CONSORTIUM, the Keta municipality will soon come alive as an investment destination with the establishment of an INDUSTRIAL SALT ESTATES. The proposed industrial salt estate will have an estimated capacity to produce 1,200,000 metric tons of raw salt per annum developed on a land parcel with an estimated area of 11,200 hectares. There is a two (2) way approach for the saltworks development. Phase 1 will have the potential of producing 600,000 metric tons of raw salt per annum and with the completion of Phase 2, the salt works will have the capacity to produce 1, 200,000 metric tons of raw salt. With the approval of the chiefs and people of Keta and the settlement of all land litigations in areas earmarked for the salt production coupled with governmental assistance, the company, Keta Salt Industrial Estates Ltd is positioned to commence salt mining in the Keta municipality this year. The KETA INDUSTRIAL SALT ESTATES is expected to produce sufficient volumes of salt to support the country’s petrochemical industry.
Yutong Ghana Ltd is a Private Limited Liability Company Registered Under The Laws Of Ghana. The company is registered to carry out business of sale of buses, leasing, hiring and General Merchants.
Our main objective is to provide safe, reliable and affordable buses to our customers. We also provide an effective and excellent after-sales support in the following areas; Repairs and Maintenance, sale of genuine spare parts, training of drivers, operators and mechanics. We use our training center to upgrade the skills of drivers and mechanics.Yutong Ghana Limited has its head office in Accra and supported by allied service centers in all the 10 regional capitals.
We set high priority on training our staff, customers and bus users, as we believe that the availability and profitability of a company relies on the knowledge and competence of its manpower to carry out their jobs effectively and efficiently.
Yutong Zhengzhou China has over the years invested heavily in the area of spare parts for all its range of buses. Warehousing and spare parts sales outlets have been established at strategic locations. This ensures continuous supply of genuine spare parts for the duration of contracts and projects.
Jubilee Tractor Ghana Limited is a Ghanaian based company based in Kumasi. Its segments and product assembly lines include:
1. Secondary Tillage Machine-cultivators, leveling bade and offset disc harrower;
2. Sowing and planting machine-green drilling machine, planters and transplanters;
3. Harvesting machines - green harvesting machine, vegetable harvesting machine and root crop harvesting machine.
4. Crop processing - oilseed processing machinery, rice processing machinery, coffee processing machinery;
5. Irrigation System - sprinkler irrigation systems, drip irrigation systems, micro irrigation systems;
6. Primary Tillage Machine - heavy disc harrowers, ploughs spade-diggers;
7. Tractor-knapsack sprayers, mounted sprayers, trailed sprayers;
8. Chemical Spraying Machine - knapsack prayers, mounted sprayers, trailed sprayers;
9. Chemical Fertilizing Machine - fertilizer applicators, fertilizer pumps;
10. Crop Drying Machine - coffee dryers, grain dryers, cocoa dryers.
Our services also include the sale of equipment, spare parts, after sale service and other related services. Our equipment can also be acquired through leasing or high purchase arrangements and all our equipment are assembled in-house.
Ghana’s discovery of oil in commercial quantities and the expected commencement of pumping from its offshore oil wells with predictions of eventual production of some 10 billion barrels of oil have brought to the fore high expectations of a prosperous country with a buoyant economy in the future.
This venture of great opportunity however comes with its corollary environmental hazards. In many oil-producing countries, food production, tourism and health of the people have been greatly undermined by oil spillage and other forms of environment pollution associated with the production of crude oil.
With similar threats staring Ghana in the face in the mist of its oil find and imminent increase in drilling activities, Zoomlion Ghana Limited has given birth to a subsidiary, Zoil Services Limited to position itself strategically to deal efficiently with any such threat to our environment.
With staff that has undergone training in Oil Spill Response and Management overseas and modern oil spill response equipment in place, Zoil sees itself as the most private entity in Ghana at the moment to effectively manage problem that will come with he exploration of Ghana’s oil.
UCS is a multinational facility management company, a partner of Campak Group of Turkey, a leading company that focuses on delivering quality environmental services by providing solutions that rely on environmentally friendly and technical innovations.
UCS has a mission of creating solutions for huge projects in the service sector by adding experience and knowledge.
UCS always monitors, incorporates and spreads innovation to be pioneer in the industry. The company has been operating in the industry for several decades with experience, quality and good-humoured service expanding customer base constantly and growing every day.
UCS provides holistic facility management services, security services, integrated services, cleaning and janitorial services, cesspit emptying services, landscaping services and pest control services. become a leading professional custodial and facility management company in the Ghana.
UCS Ghana provides services through an “Integrated Facility Management” service approach. The company provides one-stop-shop services, the first in the industry, encompassing:
1. Property Management
2. Facility Cleaning and Janitorial Services
3. Comprehensive Technical Maintenance and Repair
4. Security Services
5. Automation and Reception Management
6. Pest Control and Fumigation
7. Landscape and Garden Maintenance Services
8. Facility Parking Lot Management
9. Catering Services
10. Toll Booth Management
11. Industrial Laundry Services and
12. Support Services.