J. A. Quarry
J. A Quarry was established in 2007 under the laws of Ghana, with the core business of delivering quality quarry products for the construction and building industry. We employ superior and state-of-the-art technology and equipment with the view of maintaining the quality of the environment.
With the capacity to produce over 400,000 metric tons of quarry products per year, J.A Quarry is the biggest quarry plant in Ghana currently. Equipment Holding
Our towering production capacity and dependable service delivery is the direct result of our possession of state-of-the art equipment for our operation. These include:
• High-Tech plant
• Excavator dumpers
• A broad range of bulldozers
• A large fleet of tipper trucks
Beneficiary Sector of our operations
1. ENERGY: J.A Quarry is a well equipped and strategically positioned to sufficiently meet the need of the multi-million dollar Bui Hydro project. The size of the project requires continues supply of quarry products of varying specifications over a very long construction period.
2. ROADS AND HIGHWAYS: The Company is also involved in the supply of different categories of quarry products for road construction currently being undertaken in various parts of the country.
3. WORKS AND HOUSING: J.A Quarry is reputed to be the best source of supply of materials of finest quality for the works and housing sector. Civil construction works across the country especially in the Savannah belt, are benefitting from our quality service and excellent delivery. Product Range
• Quarry Dust (0-5 mm)
• 3/8 (5-10 mm)
• ¾ (14-20 mm)
• Building ¾ (14-37 mm)
• Selected boulders
• Crush base materials (0-40mm)
• Quarry Waste
• 1/2 (10-14mm)
• Pre-mix (10-37mm)
• ½ (37-35mm)
• Unselected boulders We also produce to meet varying customer expectations.