The Jospong Group of Companies, JGC, established in 1995 with a few subsidiaries in the Print Industry has seen tremendous growth and expansion in other areas of industry and commerce. As a corporate Mission, the JGC hopes to contribute to the socio economic development of Africa by applying top range technology and expertise to all sectors of the economy.
In fulfilling our corporate vision, the JGC has the zeal to help develop, mentor and offer expertise to growing businesses across the length and breadth of Africa. It is in this regard that the Group wishes to partner businesses in Ghana and abroad to help them grow into world class organizations. Scope of Partnership
The JGC will like to partner businesses in the areas of the following but not limited to these:
• Hospitality (Ecopark/Tourism) • Public Health and Safety • Skill and Development • Oil & Gas
• Oil Services • Printing and Publishing • Quarry and Construction • Mining
• Property Management • Waste Management • Janitorial Services • Sewage Management
• Automobile, Plant & Equipment • Building & Construction • Transport and Haulage • Financial Services (Insurance, Banking)
• Software Dev., Communications and ICT • Data Management • Real Estate Development • Heavy Duty Equipment and Hiring
• Agribusiness • Logistics & Supply Chain • Manufacturing • Any Other Business
The Group is interested in building strong partnership with organizations which are interested in the above listed areas of operations
The Group is proposing a percentage (negotiable) partnership to interested organizations. Again, persons who can serve as representatives of organizations who are interested in partnering with us are welcome.